Flipkart will launch several offers on its massive Savings Day Sale ahead of Republic Day. The e-commerce giant will go on sale on January 20. However, Flipkart Plus customers will be able to reach sales a day earlier than others. Sales will begin at 12 noon on January 19 for Flipkart Plus members.
The bank will offer discounts during e-commerce giant sales. Buyers using HDFC Bank Card and EMI transactions will be able to get a 10% discount on their purchase.
During the sale, buyers will be able to purchase a wide variety of products, from smartphones, electronics, appliances, smart TVs, home appliances to work, home and furniture, and even fashion products.
Here are some smartphone deals revealed by the e-commerce company:
- Realme C12 with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage will be selling at a price of ₹8,499
- Realme 7 prices will start at a price of ₹13,999. The phone will be available with RAM up to 8GB and it comes with a 64MP Quad camera setup.
- Realme 7 Pro will be selling at a price of ₹18,999. The phone features an sAMOLED display and also gets 65W fast charging.
- Realme 6 with 90Hz refresh rate and 30W fast charging will be selling at a price of ₹13,999.
- iPhone 11 will be selling at a price of ₹48,999 down from its old price of ₹54,900.
- iPhone SE with A13 Bionic chipset will be available at a price of ₹27,999 which also includes a ₹4000 discount for HDFC Bank card users.
- iPhone XR will also get a discount and bank card offer. With the offer applied, it can be purchased at ₹35,999.
- Xiaomi Mi 10T can be purchased at price as low as ₹26,999. This price also includes a exchange offer discount as well as the bank offer.
- Poco X3 will be available at ₹14,999. The device is powered by Snapdragon 732 chipset and it comes with a 6000mAh battery.
- Poco M2 Pro will be available at a price of ₹11,999
- Redmi 9i with 4GB RAM will be available at a price of ₹7,999.
- Samsung Galaxy F41 with an sAMOLED display and a 64MP camera lens will be available at ₹13,999. The price also includes a discount of ₹1000 for pre-paid orders.
- Samsung S20+ can be purchased at a price of ₹44,999
- Samsung Note 10+ will be sold at a discounted price of ₹54,999.
- Motorola’s Moto G 5G will also be available at a discounted price of ₹18,999. The device is powered by the new Snapdragon 750G.
- Motorola One Fusion+ with 6GB RAM can be purchased at a price of ₹15,999. The device is powered by Snapdragon 730G and also features a pop-up camera as well as a 64MP primary lens.