When the user is looking for search results via a mobile device, it has decided to Google Search Redesign its screen. The company announced this development through its blog post. According to Google, the idea is to further simplify the search results and, therefore, it is changing the way search results are displayed on mobile screens. “We wanted to take a step back to make it a little simpler so that people can find what they are looking at faster and more easily,” said Ellen Cheng, who is heading the redesign.
Google Search Redesign for Android and iOS: Here’s what will change
The company said that the redesign is being done keeping in mind five things. The first information is to bring the desired information into consideration. The company is aiming to highlight search results that will allow people to focus on the information that is on screen rather than design elements. Aileen said, “It’s about simplifying the experience and giving people access to the information they’re looking for clearly and as quickly as possible.” Another aspect of redesign includes text that is easy to read. The company will now use large and bolder text to easily scan the human eye and quickly understand search results. It will also include large section titles.
Aileen said that the update will also be included in Google’s own feed, which is present in Android and Gmail. This will allow the company to have consistency in sources when searching for results.
|Also Read: Mobiles – Live Times News|
Google also wants to emphasize creating more space to breathe. “We decided to create a new edge-to-edge results layout and reduce the use of shadows, making it easier to read the company’s blog posts.” Therefore, when a user is looking at the screen, there will be more visual space and “breathing room” for search results, as well as other content. Additionally, Google Search Redesign for Android and iOS will use colors that will highlight important information, as the redesign has experimented with lots of bold colors and other muted hues.
“If you look at the Google logo, you can see a lot of it, so we borrowed it and took it to other places as well,” Ellen said. She said there will be parts of this redesign that will have round icons and images. Google Search Redesign for Android and iOS.
The redesign is expected to be rolled out in a few days for all users.
“Reviving the visual design of something is really complicated like searching,” Ellen says. “This is especially true of how much Google Search Redesign has evolved. We are not only organizing information on the web, but all the information in the world,” says Eileen. “We started with organizing web pages, but now there is so much diversity in the type of content and information that we have to help understand.”
More Read: Xiaomi Mi 10i vs OnePlus Nord
Here are some new design elements that you will see:
- Put the information in focus: “We want search results to shine, allowing people to focus on the information rather than the design elements that surround it,” says Elaine. “It’s about simplifying the experience and giving people the information they need.” Looking as clearly and quickly as possible. ” Google Search Redesign for Android and iOS.
- Make text easier to read: The Google search team expanded the size of the text so that human eyes could quickly scan and understand search results. “We are also increasing results and section titles,” says Elaine. The update also includes more Google fonts, already appearing on Android and Gmail.
- Create more space: “We decided to create a new edge-to-edge result layout and reduce the use of shadows so that it’s easier to see what you’re seeing right away,” says Ellen. “The overall effect is there. You have more visual space and room to breathe for search results and other content to take center stage.”
- Using color to highlight: The redesign team focuses on bringing content and images into focus against a clean background and using color intentionally to guide the eye without being too deliberate or distracting.
- The “Googley” feel: “If you look at the Google logo, you’ll pay a lot of attention to it, so we borrowed it and took it to other places too,” says Elaine. She will see that in some parts of this redesign, like the round icons and images. “That shape is already part of our DNA. Just look at the search bar or the magnifying glass, ”explains Elaine.
|Get Exam Notes: MAJOR TARGET|