with which medicine company amazon quiz: With Which Medicine Company Has India’s DRDO Collaborated To Develop The 2DG Drug For Treatment Of COVID-19? Amazon Quiz Answers
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time|
|Quiz Time||14 June 2021|
|Quiz Prize||25000 pay balance|
|Winner Announcement||15 June 2021|
with which medicine company amazon quiz –
Q – 1) With Which Medicine Company Has India’s DRDO Collaborated To Develop The 2DG Drug For Treatment Of COVID-19?
Answer : Dr Reddy’s
Q – 2) What Name Was Given To The Most Famous Rock Formation In The Galapagos Islands That Has Recently Collapsed Into The Sea?
Answer : Darwin’s Arch
Q – 3) As Of May 2021, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, A Former Norweigian Player, Is The Current Manager Of Which EPL Club?
Answer : Manchester United
Q – 4) Called Hanboks, These Are The Traditional Clothes Worn By The People Of Which Asian County?
Answer : South Korea
Q – 5) Which Legendary Hero From Switzerland Was Made To Shoot An Arrow At This Fruit Balanced On His Son’s Head?
Answer : William Tell
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 14 June 2021
Answer 1) Dr Reddy’s
Answer 2) Darwin’s Arch
Answer 3) Manchester United
Answer 4) South Korea
Answer 5) William Tell
How to Play Amazon Quiz Today?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.